Digital Print Week US will bring together a superb line up of over 50 sessions from nearly 60 experts across 5 days of case studies, panel discussions and networking opportunities including 2 receptions and a visit to HP’s Innovation Center.
Digital Print Week US will focus on the latest innovations and applications for 3D printing, new case studies and examples in commercial scale digital package printing and exciting new developments in the high growth digital textile industry. You won't want to miss the chance to attend!
Kicking off Digital Print Week US, 3D Printing for Industrial Applications will take place on Monday, June 5, with a full day of programming featuring:
- Achieving Scalable 3D Print Manufacturing from Voodoo Manufacturing
- Carbon 3D will present a Case Study on 3D Printing Technologies in Automotive Applications
- Using the Latest 3D Inkjet Technologies to Replace Injection Moulding from Sigma Design
>>>View the JUST announced full conference agenda
With a successful track record of event growth and an audience that spans the industry, Digital Print for Packaging US, will feature 24 presentations and 2 panel discussions, June 6-7, including:
- Panel Debate: Why, When, and How Digital Print Provides Solutions from Brands with WestRock, ConAgra, and other major brands
- Case Study: Corrugated Applications from Bennett Packaging
- Case Study: Digital Label Printing presented by Mark Andy and WS Packaging
>>>View the 2017 Agenda
Wrapping up Digital Print Week US is Digital Textile Printing, June 8-9.
Agenda highlights include:
- Off Piste: Going Digital for Ski Wear and Extreme Sports Wear presented by PodiumWear Custom Apparel
- Pacific Coast Fabrics will present Drivers for Digital Textile Printing: Personalization and Mass Customization
- Mimaki USA and Cotton Inc. will present a Case Study on Digital Textile Printing in Fashion and Retail Clothing
>>>Click Here to View the Full Agenda