Smithers Pira are pleased to confirm that Digital Print for Packaging Europe will be returning to Berlin, Germany from 5-7 December 2017.
The 2-day conference brings together leading digital print and packaging experts from across the supply chain, focusing on hot topics such as corrugating printing, direct-to-shape, the latest technology and applications, the packaging supply chain and brand owner case studies.
Whatever your position in the supply chain, and whether you're a CEO, Technical or Print Manager, Print Manager Technologist, Packaging Manager, Specialist or Engineer, R&D Professional or Student - this conference has something for everyone and is truly unmissable.
In 2016, we were joined by Nestlé, Unilever, Twinings, Bosch, Wrigley, Mars, HP, Avery Dennison, EFI, Elopak, HP, Heidelberg, Müller, Fujifilm, Kodak, BASF and many more.
Register your interest in attending here to ensure that you receive all the conference updates as soon as they're available, or download the offline booking form to secure your place.
Calling all digital print for packaging experts
Smithers Pira and the advisory board are recruiting for papers from experts and leaders at the forefront of digital print activitiy.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to digital print for packaging, we want to hear from you.
- Brand owner/retailer case studies
- Technology advances
- Digital print for packaging success stories
- Latest innovations in print equipment, new inkjet technologies, design etc
- Digital printing and process improvements
- Supply chain issues
- Direct to shape printing
- Corrugated printing
- Digital printing from a customer's perspective
- Market trends in digital packaging and consumer expectations of solutions
- Brand personalisation, versioning and customisation
- Regulatory changes and compliance
- Challenges and potential solutions for new applications
- Coverter experience in digital print
- Changes and innovations in materials, functionality, needs & developments
- FMCG update on usage of digital print for packaging
- Digital printing for flexible packaging
- Software - digital workflow, document creation, data organisation and flow
To submit your proposal, please email Sabine Prack, Conference Producer on email@example.com by Friday 28th April 2017.