On Thursday 8 December, Smithers Pira and Esko will host a free webinar looking at how quality assurance can be integrated into the fast-paced and versatile world of short-run digital printing.
The webinar will feature a presentation from Jan De Roeck, director of solutions management at Esko, looking at best practice in automated prepress workflows for digital print, and avoiding costly errors.
What will it cover?
The webinar will consist of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Topics covered in the presentation will include:
- Best practices for quality checking in automated prepress workflows
- Avoiding costly prepress errors as early as possible in a digital print workflow
- Getting the most out of pre-flight technology for digital packaging print jobs
- Assuring accuracy of braille and barcodes in digital print
- Getting the most out of inline inspection systems.
Short-run digital print delivered tomorrow: how do you make time for quality assurance?
- Date: Thursday 8 December 2016
- Time: 4pm CET / 3pm GMT / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Speaker: Jan De Roeck, director of solutions management, Esko
Register for this free webinar