The potential of digital print is huge, and with the biggest names now recognising this and driving up their ROI - can you afford to get left behind? According to Smithers Pira's latest report on the 'Future of Digital Print for Packaging to 2020', digital packaging printing was valued at $10.5 billion in 2015. Do you want to make sure you're part of this huge market?
Here are 5 reasons why you need to be at Digital Print for Packaging Europe this December:
- Stay at the forefront of digital print and packaging innovation through informative and exciting presentations on a wide breadth of topics including brand owner adoption, post-DRUPA thoughts, corrugated printing and direct-to-shape
- Hear first hand case studies on successful and profitable implementation of digital print, as well as challenges faced and overcome from leading industry players including Mars, Twinings, Nestlé, Xerox, Metsä Board and more
- Keep up to speed with the latest technological developments and market trends including a session on direct to shape and presentations on print head developments, inkjet printing and late stage customisation.
- Network and build relationships with senior industry experts and decision makers including HP, Elopak, Mueller Dairy, Heidelberger, Sun Chemical, Smurfitt Kappa, Omya, Kodak and more.
- Take part in an examination of what can be expected from the future with an interactive panel discussion on where brand owners see the future of their packaging and the benefits digital print can provide.
Click here to view the full programme >>
Whatever your position, whether you're a CEO, Technical or Print Manager, Print Technologist, Packaging Manager, Specialist or Engineer, R&D Professional or Student - can you afford to miss it?
Book your place now