Requirements for digital print as an increasingly important part of the packaging eco-system - drivers, trends, technologies, costs and forecasts
Led by Sean Smyth, Print Consultant at Smithers
The workshop is a hugely popular addition to the Digital Print for Packaging Europe event, taking place prior to the conference on Monday 2 December.
This year's workshop will cover the markets, drivers and trends with technology developments that are coming together to shape the future opportunities for digital printing technology. It presents an independent perspective, looking at the pros and cons of inkjet and electrophotographic printing.
We will cover:
- Overview of the Digital Packaging landscape - the key players
- Market overview showing digital penetration into packaging markets – growth prospects for labels, corrugated, cartons, flexible packaging, rigid plastics and metal
- Market drivers from consumers that are impacting brands, converters and retailers - how digital can help players and potentially disrupt markets
- Technology drivers in inkjet and electrophotography, with hybrid systems, the latest innovations and views on what is coming down the line, including a cost comparison showing how digital is increasingly economic against analogue printing technology
- Supply chain changes – how digital technology is helping brands and retailers grow
All interspersed with real examples and innovative campaigns designed to showcase what can be done with the technology.
Tickets for the workshop are just €499 in addition to your two-day conference ticket, and will include refreshments. Places are limited so we advise booking as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Book your place now >