Digital Print for Packaging Europe is Europe's premier conference dedicated to digital print for packaging. This event covers all hot topics from direct-to-shape, corrugated printing, workflows, the latest market trends and technology updates, as well as case studies from leading brand owners and converters. The 2019 event will take place in Berlin, Germany on 2 - 4 December 2019.
How attending this conference will benefit you
Digital package printing is one of the hottest industry sectors around, with growth accelerating as new technologies for printing labels and packaging come to market, and converters snap them up. Compound annual growth rates in market vales averaging 9.1% are predicted to 2022 when the market will be valued at $20.6 million. Digital labels are well-established but there are major changes in flexibles, rigid plastics, cartons, metal and corrugated which are shaping future markets.
These changes are creating opportunities to delight end users, and grab market share. It is impacting everyone across the supply chain; buyers, designers, specifiers, brand managers, producers, equipment, substrate and colourant suppliers.
Smithers have been organising this conference for over 6 years, and have long been established as the market leader for providing print, packaging and paper market intelligence so you can be sure that not only will this event provide you with the most up-to-date information but also a great conference experience.
Attending this conference will provide you with insights into the latest market and consumer trends, technology developments and most importantly - how you can stay ahead of your competition and at the forefront of innovation.
C. Banting of DS Smith described Digital Print for Packaging Europe as "An excellent event that highlights where the future of digital print is headed and what it can do now in satisfying the ever changing demands of consumers" so you can be sure that the presentations will be more relevant than ever before, ensuring that you stay ahead of the curve and of the competition.
Just some of the dynamic sessions at the 2019 conference will include:
- Digital packaging in operations with case studies from Mondelez International, Danone, Colgate-Palmolive and Mondodelvino spA
- Sustainability and digital printing with a panel discussionfeauting Unilever, HP, Constantia Flexibles and more
- Production trends in corrugated and cartons, flexible packaging and labels with case studies and presentations from Smurfit Kappa, DS Smith, Barberán, Domino Printing Sciences, Komori International, Christiansen Print GmbH, Bobst and Wipak Group
- Designing for digital printing with presentations from sgsco, CHINDO, PackageMedia, Metsä Board, Packly and more
- Workflow and colour management with presentations from Esko, GMG GmbH & Co, Erhardt+Leimer Corrugated and Idealliance
...plus much more!
With over 230 digital print for packaging professionals in attendance last year, and this year's event promising to be even bigger and better, can you afford to miss out?
We want you there!
We know how important it is to stand out from your competition and ensure that you are emotionally connecting with your consumers. That's why we want you to join us this December - we can provide you with all the latest industry updates, tips on how to use the power of digital print to your advantage and much more!
Book your 2019 ticket now >