Digital Print Week US will conclude with the debut of the Digital Textile Printing US conference on Thursday, June 8th and Friday, June 9th. Smithers Pira data forecasts 17.5% CAGR to a $2.6b market by 2021.Digital technology can gain market share from not just conventional textile printing technologies but a range of other dye and decoration methods and offers textile companies a wide range of new opportunities including shorter, more local supply chains and the ability to personalize in large volumes. As one of the hottest markets in the print sector, this conference will bring together a range of textile printers, end users from fashion and retail and a supporting supply chain in technology providers to discuss and explore new opportunities in this promising high growth market.
Highlights from the 2017 Digital Textile Printing US include:
- 17+ presentations focusing on the drivers and applications for digital textile printing including sustainability, personalization, mass customization and more!
- Expert speakers including Mimaki USA, Pacific Coast Fabrics, Image Options, Podium Wear, Aberdeen Fabrics, Bleuprint, Smithers Pira and more!
- Panel discussion on delivering the promise of digital textiles by achieving a better workflow
- Over 7 hours of networking with textile printers, end users from fashion and retail and technology providers
- Drivers for Digital Textiles
- Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Technical Advances in Digital Textile Printing
- Improving Quality and Overcoming Challenges in Digital Textile Printing
Network with these attendees and more: